Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in working with Sir Grout Chicago. Below are the current job openings we have.
Tile/Grout/Stone Lead Technician - Will Train
About Sir Grout:
Sir Grout has become one of the nation's largest grout, tile, stone and tub restoration companies since it was founded in 2006. Sir Grout specializes in grout and tile cleaning, sealing, and restoration. We are the #1 provider of products and services in the tile industry. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and outstanding quality of work. The products and services we provide are all, high-end, and in strong demand. They are durable and guaranteed. We stand behind our work and are proud to be offering these services to residential and commercial customers.
This position will start as a trainee and will be increased to a full time position as skills and knowledge advance with provided training. As the Lead Technician you will specialize in restoring flooring, bathrooms, and counter tops. These will be single day projects for customers in need of a grout, stone, or tile restoration for a fraction of the cost of replacement. You will be able to control your profitability or wages by bidding your own projects, upsell on existing job sites to earn extra money, as well as grow into a sales role.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Complete initial walk through and final walk through of prospective customer's project area
- Create quotes for projects and receive payment when project is complete
- Use sales techniques and technical knowledge to upsell work needed for a project
- Perform all quoted tasks for customers above and beyond their satisfaction
- Knowledgeable and professional in answering any and all questions for customers
- Approach customer service technique with a 'customer is always right' attitude
- Collect referrals from current customers to grow the business
- Friendly Disposition
- Optimistic Attitude
- Polished Demeanor
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Project Management and Prioritization Skills
- Advanced aptitude for Home Improvement (framing, flooring, drywall, tiling, etc.)
- Tile or flooring installation or bathroom repair is preferred
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
- At least one year of tile and grout experience
- Flooring restoration: 1 year